Senior Organizational Development Specialist
As a Senior Organizational Development (OD) Specialist, you’ll be responsible for identifying gaps in performance, generating and implementing solutions, including organizational change, individual coaching, targeted training, professional development, and employee engagement. You will leverage OD expertise to plan, develop, and implement Enova-wide talent programs, and partner with business stakeholders to evaluate their effectiveness. The design and delivery of leadership development programs, talent management initiatives, and team interventions is a key part of this role. In short, you’ll be playing a key part in retaining Enova’s top talent through thoughtful and holistic engagement, development, and retention initiatives that support our culture.
- Collaborate with leadership and internal customers to assess training needs
- Identify and implement improvements in current training curriculum to ensure current needs are being met
- Design and develop instructional materials for employee and leadership training solutions (workshops, courses, programs) using a variety of methods
- Responsible for group facilitation, training and presentation to various audiences related to best practices (i.e., Project Management, People Management, Unconscious Bias)
- Leverage OD expertise to prepare solutions that meet the needs of business stakeholders, partnering with HR Business Partners regularly
- Work with all levels of management on leadership development, effective utilization of talent, and group/team dynamics
- Work with key levels of management on succession planning and driving retention programs
- Provide coaching to managers on critical competencies
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of talent programs by analyzing data and providing feedback and/or modifications as needed
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Behavior or Industrial / Organizational Psychology. Masters preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in related field, as internal organizational development consultant preferred
- Significant demonstrated experience with change management, performance and talent management, and training
- Ability to set direction and deliver practical business solutions
- Superior analytical skills; data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyze information, make assessments based on data, and tell the story to diverse audiences
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Seasoned presenter with demonstrated facilitation skills
- Proven capability utilizing a variety of leadership assessment tools (e.g., 360, DiSC)
- Instructional design, survey design, needs analysis, and evaluation experience
About our Team
Our People Team (you may know us as the Human Resources department) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining our people. As a member of the Talent Development team, you’ll sit alongside our Recruiting, People Resources, Benefits, and PeopleTech teams, and be a part of a highly motivated, driven and smart group of folks, all focused on the same goal of making Enova a great place to work.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.