ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist. The candidate selected will work to ensure employees across the globe are paid accurately and on time. ActiveCampaign currently provides payroll support in 4 regions: United States, Australia, Ireland, and Brazil and we continue to grow in locations and headcount. Along with ensuring payroll is paid promptly, this candidate will help properly maintain 401(K) process, reconciliations, and other assigned responsibilities.
What your day could consist of:
- Preparing, entering, and uploading payroll data in a timely manner
- Working with RevOps to ensure commissions are paid timely through payroll
- Maintaining 401(K) and pensions in both Payroll software and 401(K)/Pension providers
- Working with T&E to ensure expense reports are paid through payroll in a timely manner
- Ensuring Payroll providers are paying withholding tax in a timely manner
- Working with HR to ensure proper adjustments to payroll are recorded
- Working with department managers to ensure Holiday and overtime pay is paid timely
- Preparing workflows to maintain consistency in processing payroll
- Maintaining GL payroll coding in Payroll provider system to ensure proper recording of payroll in Accounting software
- Answering payroll questions from employees
- Ensuring W-2’s are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Looking for ways to automate processes to ensure accuracy
- Other projects/requests as needed.
What is needed:
- Location: Chicago preferred
- 3-5 years of payroll experience, preferably in Tech/SaaS industry
- Workday experience required
- International payroll experience a plus
- Knowledge of payroll tax rules and regulations
- Knowledge of other system based platforms such as automated ticketing response system Zendesk, and accounting software Intacct
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Suite systems
- General knowledge of Accounting
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn and take ownership of assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlinesMust be detail oriented, accurate, and well organized
- Be proactive in nature
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.