Senior People Operations Manager at iManage
Being a Senior People Operations Manager at iManage means…
You will partner with the wider Global People Operations team, as the go-to person for all operational activities involving the efficiency and effectiveness of iManage’s internal People Operations function. Leading a global team, you will own payroll, HRIS administration, reporting, onboarding, compliance, immigration and events! You will also be accountable for day-to-day benefits administration for all health and wellness plans, disability coverage, leave benefits, and 401(k).
You will make your mark on a collaborative global team while having fun along the way! You will help us enable all iManage employees to #MakeItMeanSomething. This position reports into our Chief People Officer in Chicago.
iM Responsible For…
- Process Improvement: Partnering with colleagues to innovate, enhance, align and drive HR programs and initiatives for a dynamic, rapid growth technology company.
- Payroll and Benefits: Supervising payroll processes with detail and accuracy on a semi-monthly basis for a global Enterprise software company. Working with leadership to evaluate, adjust, communicate, and execute innovative benefits strategy.
- HRIS: Providing leadership for HRIS solution, overseeing reporting along with processing various system audits to ensure accuracy of information and timely preparation of and explanations for all audit-related requests.
- Analytics and Reporting: Ensuring absolute accuracy in the HRIS system and leveraging data to strategically identify trends. Partnering closely with Global People Operations to formulate conclusions and drive decision-making and recommendations and execute on those processes.
- Compliance & Governance: Identifying legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting People Operations functions and ensuring policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant.
- Team Leadership: Leading and orchestrating a functional team made up of payroll, HRIS, and operational members to ensure full alignment and partnership against the People Operations blue chip goals.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in Human Resources with technology companies
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and problem solving, and an ability to prioritize and adapt to a mixture of activities
- A deep knowledge of commonly used HR concepts and practices including; COBRA, FMLA, FLSA, and other related state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated HR process and change management experience
- A team-oriented mindset. I fit in easily with wide range of personalities with a "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to confidently interface with all levels of the organization and build trusting relationships
Bonus Points Because I Have…
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce
- PHR, SHRM-CP, or other HR related Certifications
- Program and HR Project Management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS technology environment
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/