Senior Recruiter (Contract) at Paylocity
This position is a contract assignment opportunity
The Senior Recruiter will work very closely with the Recruiting Manager to ensure key deliverables are being met while managing an industry aligning requisition load. Paylocity Senior Recruiters also partner heavily with department leaders to develop and execute robust full cycle recruiting strategies to help each group identify and hire top talent, with a focus on diversity.
This role will report to: Sales and Corporate Functions Recruiting Manager
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and execute a robust full cycle recruiting strategy, with a focus on diversity, to meet the hiring demands of the Corporate Functions and Sales team. This includes sourcing qualified passive candidates, reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, managing the interview process, organizing, and facilitating debrief sessions, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Drive and manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including social media, web sourcing, Boolean searches, referrals
- Collaborate with hiring managers to deeply understand the needs of the business
- Create and own a positive candidate experience
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate experience
- 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a successful track-record of talent acquisition in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 2 years of sourcing passive talent on various talent sourcing solutions such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Indeed Resume, Google X-Ray or equivalent talent profile search tools
- Experience in sourcing and identifying Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Corporate Development and other Corporate Function roles
- Prior inner department and/or cross-functional project lead experience and role specific compensation analysis partnering with HRBP or Compensation leads
- Experience mentoring or leading junior level or support level peers to ensure consistent and efficient process improvement
- Proven track record of building deep stakeholder partnerships with hiring managers, HR partners and others across the organization
- Data-driven and with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
Nice to haves:
- Proficient experience with Excel, OneNote, Outlook, and/or Teams
- A passion for creating great candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Proven problem solver with incredible attention to detail