Senior Recruiter (CPG or Pharma)
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis cultivator, processor and dispensary operator, is dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities in which it serves. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. The company also owns and operates a rapidly growing national chain of retail cannabis stores called RISE™ dispensaries. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has eight manufacturing facilities and licenses for 60 retail locations across eight highly regulated U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs over 500 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
We are seeing explosive growth around the country in our cultivation facilities, dispensaries and at our home office here in Chicago. Over the next year we will hire hundreds of great people to staff our facilities around the country. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be dedicated to finding the right people for our unique positions all the while upholding our GTI brand and culture to our candidates, networks and prospective employees. Our ideal candidate is someone who simply loves recruitment - you are passionate about understanding and navigating a new industry, the critical roles (whether it be a Senior Vice President or an hourly Patient Care Specialist), and delivering on always finding the right person for our growing GTI team. If you can pound the pavement to gauge candidates’ interest and can operate efficiently and effectively even with high-volume requisition counts and thrives in a start-up, gritty environment and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in then you may be the right fit for us. Negative attitudes are not tolerated here at GTI. You MUST be insanely positive and high energy.
- Build Top Talent Pipeline: Proactively manage a pipeline of resumes in multiple markets to effectively identify talent for currently open or future positions.
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Screen, interview, and assess candidates and work with hiring managers to facilitate a smooth recruitment process.
- Candidate Coordination: Support the People Team in ensuring interviews are scheduled, travel arrangements, references, and ensuring top notch candidate experience!
- Relationship Management: As our TA Partner, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers, outside recruitment agencies, and of course, the candidates.
- Employer Branding & Networking: You are the face and voice of GTI for our candidates. You consistently aim to deliver a high-touch personalized candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and partner with our team to strengthen our brand and presence in the industry and each market. You will also be tasked to host various on-site job fairs and local networking meet-ups and can represent GTI consistently with an incredibly high-level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in a strategic recruiting role within CPG or pharma industry with an emphasis on recruiting, sourcing, or talent acquisition administration
- Proven track record in managing high volume of inbound applicants, as well as, proven success in proactive sourcing and pipelining
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self-directed and possess high energy and an incredibly positive attitude
We can't wait to meet you!
Read Full Job Description