Senior Recruiter - Go To Market at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You will be responsible for attracting talent for our Go-To Market, North America team. This position reports to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and works cross-functionally with Hiring Managers and Executives. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding. We are looking for someone who is excited by growth and passionate about technology.
- Develop search strategies and perform detailed assessments of talent across varied functions and disciplines
- Identify and build key relationships with the top 5% talent in the industry
- Contribute to the knowledge base for the TA team by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools/profiles.
- Ensure project44 hires world class talent in the industry, quickly and efficiently
- Source Candidates via:
- LinkedIn Outreach
- Networking Events (BuiltIn Chicago, Meetups, etc.)
- Job Postings (Indeed, GitHub, StackOverflow, etc.)
- Personal Network
- GEM (Automate Sourcing Platform)
- Screen candidates and lead them through interview process
- Coordinate with project44 leadership on event attendance and employer branding
- Work in our ATS (Greenhouse) to improve visibility and automation in recruiting process
- Partner with hiring managers and project44 leaders to ensure recruiting needs are met
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience within a large search firm, major technology/services company, or an established boutique firm
- Strategic sourcing and pipeline building experience
- Proven track record of earning trust and credibility quickly
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment where change is constant
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers
- Experience in communicating data driven results and findings to internal teams
- Confident, aggressive, and metrics driven in your approach to recruitment
- Ability to work independently and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to see all tasks through to completion with a high attention to detail
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.