Senior Recruiter, Technology & Analytics
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in the pursuit of our mission while acting with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunities for innovation, and we are all keenly aware of the fact that the community we are creating is greater than any individual.
We’ve built a suite of software tools using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models that is modernly connected to internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement, and other innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
We are adding to our Talent Acquisition team and looking for an experienced recruiter specializing in technology and/or analytics to join us in our mission. Technical recruiters at VillageMD work as co-teammates between the Talent team and the Analytics and Technology divisions, driving value through operational excellence and constant innovation, all the while helping us to scale our teams creatively and efficiently in a highly competitive hiring landscape. As an integral member of our Technical Recruiting Team, you will provide candidate sourcing support for technology and analytics positions, attracting and hiring exceptional talent while owning and driving strategic partnerships with business leaders. If you’re an effective recruiter who is looking for a place where your voice counts, where you can hire great people fast, and where the company mission and innovative approach to data and technology constantly impresses the best candidates in the business, this may be the place for you.
Some examples of work you will own as a Senior Recruiter, Technology and Analytics at VillageMD:
- Design and drive your own online and in-person job marketing and sourcing strategies, focusing on VillageMD’s vision of significantly higher quality healthcare than the current system provides.
- Expand and refine our candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel
- Create engaging content and marketing initiatives to attract new candidate pools
- Develop value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with each candidate
- Champion an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners
- Collaborate effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical ally to our leaders and partners.
- Recruit for positions similar to those found on our “Open Opportunities” page under both “Technology” and “Analytics”.
What will make you successful here?:
- You can close high-quality candidates by making each one feel important, conveying our culture and building strong offers.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- Exceptional ability to listen and understand the talent needs of our business partners and to fulfill those needs with speed and grace.
- You keep up to date with technology and analytics hiring trends and can relate to a diverse candidate population and internal teams
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
What you bring to VillageMD:
- 3-7 Years of proven, measurable success recruiting high-quality candidates for technical and/or analytics positions
- Experience recruiting for start-up and/or an innovative division of a fast-growth company.
- Excellent ability to relate to candidates focusing on both personal interests and technical experience and capabilities
- Excitement and passion for healthcare and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for using data and reports to educate and influence leaders throughout the recruitment process
- Sourcing skills that extend beyond LinkedIn; advanced web recruiting skills preferred (X-ray search, github, stack overflow, social media recruitment and/or other Dean DaCosta-like sourcery)
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team of recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree required
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.