Senior Recruiter at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest-growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Sr. Recruiter at Clearcover?
As a Sr. Recruiter at Clearcover, you will manage the complete recruiting life cycle within our recruiting efforts for Clearcover ranging from Product, Technology, Marketing, Insurance Product, Executive and etc., while having a focus on creating an outstanding candidate experience while partnering closely with various leaders.
This position requires an uncommon balance of creativity, drive, strong interpersonal skills as well as savvy analytical skills. You will be required to think quickly on your feet and develop lasting relationships with candidates.
As a Sr. Recruiter, you should think outside the box and be willing to explore alternative ways to find the best candidates that are a culture add to Clearcover.
What will you do?
- Be a strategic owner of our Recruiting practice
- Ensure that all requisitions and pipelines are managed from end-to-end for talent
- Be responsible for the execution of recruiting the best talent into the company, including partnering with the Recruiting team at Clearcover to develop quarterly metrics and goals to hit the team KPI’s
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and various stakeholders across Clearcover to develop hiring plans, source, evaluate, and close high-quality talent
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of channels
- Possess the creativity and tenacity to gain the trust of the most highly sought-after talent
- Keep the candidate experience as a top priority as we continue to scale our organization
- Develop and foster strong partnerships with all internal clients
What will you bring to the table?
- Fast-paced, high-volume technical, corporate, and executive recruiting experience
- Experience hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a competitive market
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, greenhouse, BambooHR, BuiltInChicago, and other recruiting tools
- Proven successful track record of hitting at least 80% of quarterly attainment on hiring goals
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover the vast majority of your premiums to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable. Plus, we contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social (for once we’re back in the office)
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.