Conducts life-cycle recruiting on moderately complex through complex positions. Consults and provides guidance to stakeholders regarding sourcing, screening and securing of talent. Develops and executes recruitment strategies. In partnership with Segment Consultant, develops and implements sourcing strategies for specific positions. Assesses talent and builds candidate flow for point-in-time and future openings.
- Consults with stakeholders to understand the need for talent as well as stakeholder requirements, both proactively and in response to current openings
- Provides consulting to stakeholders regarding sourcing, screening and securing of talent
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies. Serves as life cycle recruiter for assigned openings. Primary focus is on positions that are less complex/more routine/through the professional level as required
- Responds to client requests for information specific to areas of knowledge or expertise. This may include qualitative and quantitative information
- Establishes role clarity and service level expectations with stakeholders
- Promotes and contributes to Talent Acquisition calendar to track and forecast enterprise-wide talent needs
- Collaborates with the Segment Consultant to develop and implement sourcing strategies for specific positions within assigned business segment/s
- Collaborates with the Segment Consultant to contribute to and leverage knowledge of the labor market, sourcing trends and competitors sourcing strategies and tactics across the recruiting organization
- Manages alliance relationships and participates in alliance activities as assigned/appropriate
- Builds candidate flow for point-in-time and future openings: Searches for and identifies candidates through multiple and diverse means, both through direct outreach and by collaborating with other stakeholders.
- Assesses candidate qualifications and conducts pre-screen interviews. Presents screened, pre-qualified candidates to stakeholders
- Collaborates with and influences stakeholders within recruiting, Human Resources and the business segments. Fosters trust in relationships and collaboration in work products
- Provides guidance and counsel to stakeholders based on established policies, programs, and procedures.
- Proactively initiates change
- Ensures integrity of data entered into system by self, staff and project teams as assigned
7+ years experience in HR or demonstrated equivalent experience level, including:
a) Min. 5 yrs. conducting full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, candidate assessment and consulting with stakeholders, in a high touch, matrixed corporate environment, and b) Min. 3 yrs. experience researching and sourcing, including the use of diverse strategies, technologies and tools.
Demonstrated success in providing consulting support to, collaborating with and influencing stakeholders, preferably in a matrixed corporate environment.
Demonstrated success in leveraging recruitment technology (applicant tracking, ideally Recruitmax; resume mining, data bases).
Experience in a recruiting environment that acted upon Affirmative Action, visa, background and drug testing.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.