Scout is rapidly growing - we are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our Chicago team! In this full-cycle position, you will work directly with hiring managers in Product, Sales, Customer Success, and other teams to fill junior, mid-level, and senior roles. You will ensure high-quality candidates are recruited effectively, and are provided with a positive experience as they interact with Scout. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the complex recruiting needs of fast growing business.
What you'll achieve:
- Participate Recruiting's teamwork and pursuit of common goals
- Place high quality hires to fuel our SaaS company best-in-class growth
- Partner with hiring managers and senior executives to advise on role-specific hiring processes and hiring strategies
- Own and manage the full-cycle recruitment process from candidate sourcing to offer
- Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent and provides an outstanding candidate experience
- Oversee relationships with external recruiting agencies when required
- Work resourcefully with the ability and desire to contribute to a wide range of SaaS roles
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years working in a recruiting function
- Experience sourcing and recruiting for multiple roles at a software/SaaS company
- Results oriented mindset with a successful track record of achieving goals
- Strong desire to build a company as an in-house recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving Chief Procurement Officers the ability to transform their organizations.
Over 200 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Scout is funded by Menlo Ventures, New View Capital, Scale Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Workday Ventures.
Learn more at www.scoutrfp.com, and read our employee reviews on Glassdoor.