Senior Sales & Enablement Trainer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Senior Sales Effectiveness Trainer and Coach to help drive the onboarding of new hire sales reps. In this role you will accelerate ramp and maximize efficiency of the global sales team primarily through delivery of sales onboarding programs and workshops. Your previous business, sales and coaching experience will help deliver onboarding training and coaching to improve win rates, market share and pipeline creation.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a dynamic classroom trainer/facilitator. You’ll have spent time working with a fast-paced hyper-growth-oriented SaaS Sales teams and be competent in leading your own team. Finally, you’ll have experience establishing global programs that can be executed regionally in conjunction with headquarters.
- Deliver onboarding programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced learning, peer mentorship program, demo certification, and weeklong Bootcamps for new sales reps and managers
- Train managers and sellers on sales productivity tools and reports including Microsoft Dynamics
- Inspire and educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Speak and present effectively, as well as motivate large classrooms in the communication of complex technical and sales topics
- Measure, track, and report on training effectiveness
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda and deploy training to targeted audience
- Provide follow-up coaching and mentoring to our new hires until they have completed their onboarding
- Update and maintain project tracking documents and prioritize issues
- Effectively manage internal relationships and work effectively across the business
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of sales, sales enablement/coaching experience
- 3+ years’ experience leading training on sales productivity tools (i.e., Salesforce)
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as ValueSelling, Challenger Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Ability to work independently, use solid judgment and create “client-ready” deliverables
- A superb communicator, both written and verbally. The ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
- Ability to select the right communication medium and methods for the audience and analyze the user experience to deliver the optimal support and properly manage expectations
- Ability to meet established deadlines and quality standards and to deliver fully on commitments
- Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments with limited supervision to deliver results
- Experience with learning management and gamification systems like MindTickle
- Experience with reporting and analytics
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.