At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking a Senior Specialist to join the Talent & Leadership Development (TLD) team. The role works with the TLD Senior Manager to deliver on TLD offerings, including Core Curriculum and internal initiatives, and to partner with our internal clients to build the next generation of leaders.
- Oversee and manage the design, selection, and implementation of TLD offerings
- Work with subject matter experts on course development to define what learners need to know and incorporate appropriate learning technologies in the learning experience
- Deliver training and facilitate sessions, both in-person and virtually, to small and large audiences
- Recommend and implement updates to existing training material for continuous improvement of course content and program delivery techniques
- Conduct thorough needs assessment and produce periodic L&D reports outlining learning needs accompanied by recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget, or quality
- Partner with internal clients to build consensus and to gain sponsorship for various courses and programs and to gain a deep understanding of practice initiatives and organizational challenges
- Keep project leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts engaged in the development of learning programs, maintaining scope, high quality, and timeliness
- Lead the analysis and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across recommended learning programs
- Analyze all relevant data and take the appropriate actions to improve overall quality and effectiveness of our programs
- Create materials for professional development, e-Learning, curriculum, and communications
- Solicit and incorporate internal client, Level 1/end-user feedback to continuously improve professional learning experiences
- Design documents, reports, and presentations that effectively and attractively convey meaning and adhere to style guidelines
- Own training development projects, including creating project plans; identifying and mitigating risks; identifying, securing, and managing stakeholders, up to and including executive-level sponsors
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree in related field preferred
- 5-8 years of experience with progressive talent development experience
- Experience working in a professional services firm preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theories, needs assessment, and instructional and eLearning design
- Experience with the creation of various training resources, including job aids, training guides, facilitator guides, and participant materials
- Experience in public speaking, facilitation, and training delivery both in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated project management and risk identification and mitigation skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, nimble, professional environment
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.