Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care providers to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
As a Senior Tech Recruiter, you will be balance ownership for driving partnerships with our Technology Leaders while developing robust pipeline strategies that support this time of dramatic growth across internal and consumer facing applications. You will work cross functionally with tech and talent partners to successfully drive talent attraction and hiring process while delivering a best-in-class candidate experience. You will be highly organized and accountable and current on the tech talent landscape. You will partner with the broader tech organization to clearly communicate the differentiation of our patient-centered, consumer-focused platform to the external talent market. Our goal is to continue driving value while remaining rooted in our mission of delivering the most efficient, accessible and effective healthcare in the world.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Design and drive your own online and in-person job marketing and sourcing strategies, focusing on VillageMD’s vision of driving a better healthcare system for the communities we serve
- Expand and refine our candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel to engage in longitudinal relationships beyond the transaction of a job
- Create engaging content and marketing initiatives to attract new candidate pools
- Develop value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with each candidate
- Champion an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners
- Collaborate effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical ally to our leaders and partners.
- Focus on full life cycle recruiting across multiple technology disciplines with specific depth in hiring engineering talent
Experience to drive change
- 3-7 years of proven, measurable success recruiting high-quality candidates for tech positions; ideally specific experience depth in recruiting engineering talent
- Experience recruiting for start-up and/or an innovative division of a fast-growth company; proven track record ably managing a high-volume desk
- Excellent ability to relate to candidates focusing on both personal interests and technical experience and capabilities
- Excitement and passion for healthcare and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for using data and reports to educate and influence leaders throughout the recruitment process
- Sourcing skills that extend beyond LinkedIn; advanced web recruiting skills preferred (X-ray search, github, stack overflow, social media recruitment and/or other Dean DaCosta-like sourcery)
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team of recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.