Senior Tech Recruiter
As a Senior Tech Recruiter at Snapsheet you will directly impact one of our most valuable assets: our people. You will lead the charge for finding top talent to join our tech team – Developers, Sr. Software Engineers, IT, you name it. You’ll help us build best practices for hiring in tech and use data to make recommendations. You’ll complete full-cycle recruiting: finding innovative ways to source top talent, creating meaningful interviews, and closing offers. Owning the entire process you’ll work as an expert Tech Recruiter quickly filling each role and reporting on your success. At Snapsheet we are stronger united, so while your main focus as a Senior Tech Recruiter will be tech recruiting, you can expect to assist with recruitment on any opening and will be asked to jump in on projects like building our campus recruitment strategy, employer brand building initiatives, social projects, culture video creation and more.
As a Senior Tech Recruiter , you have a passion for finding tech talent and getting them into the right role. You are known in the tech industry and candidates trust you. You are naturally curious and, as such, you immerse yourself in the culture of the team you’re hiring for to fully understand their needs. On the flipside, you are a candidate advocate quickly building trust and rapport. You are a do-er: you are given a task and you finish it, you see a problem and you solve it. Additionally, you are an influencer and have the expertise and skill to drive decision making at the hiring manager and executive level.
Responsibilities of a Senior Tech Recruiter:
- Attract, assess, and close the top tech talent.
- Help to create Snapsheet’s employer story and bring top talent into the narrative.
- Partner with our tech & engineering leaders to facilitate the entire recruitment process from opening a search to offer.
- Build a talent pipeline for future needs utilizing interesting and innovative strategies.
- Create meaningful interviews that give every candidate a positive interview experience.
- Balance between candidate advocate and business partner to ensure you find the best match for all parties.
- Utilize data to report on your successes and make recommendations for go-forward strategy.
- Build and apply best practices for tech recruitment.
- Continuously grow your network and knowledge by staying up to date with industry and tech trends.
Qualifications of a Senior Tech Recruiter:
- 4+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter specializing in tech recruitment.
- Proficient in recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems.
- Clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment best practices.
- Demonstrated creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement.
- Tech fluency: you can articulately explain our tech challenges and tech stack.
- Strong communication skills & proven ability to influence.
Additionally, we expect our Senior Tech Recruiter (and every other Snapster) to hold true to our values:
- You do the right thing.
- You default to action.
- You are always looking for the next great thing and creating it.
- You remember the feeling - of failure, of success, of fear - and you have empathy.
- You collaborate and always remember we are stronger united.
Snapsheeet is an equal opportunity employer.