Senior Technical Recruiter, ML/AI - ATG at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
To foster this growth, we are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to grow and expand this organization by generating pipeline, to understanding the needs of the business, to maintaining the entire candidate experience. We are looking for someone to leverage their industry knowledge to assess the hiring needs of the business and effectively match candidates to the roles in which they will be most successful.
What you get to do in this role:
- Recruit Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, Research scientists, Deep Learning Engineers, and Software Engineers and can effectively pitch and articulate the role to them
- Manage and influence relationships with a variety of teams to ensure overall staffing objectives are met
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Develop and monitor metrics that improve sourcing efficacy and demonstrate ROI
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with ServiceNow hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and bring in candidates accordingly
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of full-cycle in-house technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience is required
- Fluent or Native in Canadian French, both written and verbal is required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment is required
- The ability to consult, influence, and manage clients is required
- Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business is required
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish is required
- Strong communication skills - Ability to work cross-functionally between the business and the internal staffing team is required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.