(We can hire for this position in Chicago, San Francisco, or Lehi, UT. We are also open to a remote hire in WA, OR, CA, UT, MN, NY)
Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Technical Recruiter to join the recruiting team and help staff our growing Product Development organizations (Engineering, Product, Design, Data Science and Program Management). Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building strong technical teams and experience partnering with a seasoned hiring team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for technical roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates ensuring a smooth process through offer and candidate close
- Partner with existing Recruiting and People Ops teams to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process from onsite to on-boarding
The Optimal Candidate:
- 5-7+ years technical recruiting and sourcing experience
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with Executives, Managers, and Interviewers, throughout the hiring process
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.