Senior Technical Recruiter at GoHealth
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing and looking to add a strategic partner to our technology recruitment team. Reporting to the head of corporate recruitment you will help shape the strategy and vision for a recruitment team in a rapidly growing organization! You will be disruptive, innovative and challenge the status quo. This is your chance to be at the right place at the right time within a grown company.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Consult the CTO and SVP of Product Development and their teams on hiring strategies
- Find great people for GoHealth by using technology, networking events, relationships, and pipe-lining; you will not rely on casting a net you will be a spear fisher
- Promote the growth of our diversity and inclusion plan and attract candidates to join our journey as we grow diverse representation within certain departments.
- Be a brand ambassador for GoHealth, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and sharing company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position GoHealth as an employer of choice
- Participate in recruiting and branding plans with social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs, and networking with industry associations.
- Bring market intelligence to the table when consulting leadership on talent needs to be seen as an expert to grow the talent strategy
- Manage expectations of the hiring strategy from the executive level down
- Other opportunities as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or related degree
- 3+ years experience of a blended background between technical agency/firm and technical corporate recruiting
- Advanced understanding of technology and how to align candidates to the company based on our tech stack and initiatives
- Masterful negotiating skills that work on behalf of the company and the talent
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Strong pulse on the market and understand how to use that data to advance our hiring strategy
- Executive business acumen and communication skills
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.