Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. We build,power, and evolve the tools and technologies that connect entrepreneurswith buyers around the world. As an Etsy employee, you’ll tackle uniqueproblems alongside talented coworkers committed to Keeping Commerce Human.We're large enough that you'll focus on meaningful, complex challenges, butsmall enough that you can make a rewarding impact.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Engineering teams.
In this role you will source candidates, guide them through our process, negotiate offers and close them. You will interact with hiring managers and hiring teams, often and have the opportunity to shape the strategies and tools we use to get the job done.
Our recruiting team is responsible for hiring world-class candidates. We are an extremely hardworking team that understands the importance of moving quickly while being thorough. We hold candidate experience second to none, and pride ourselves in our ability to keep hiring teams and candidates extremely happy with our service. We are collaborative, love to experiment, and constantly learn.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time position that can work remotely from within Mexico, reporting to the Principal Recruiter.Qualifications
About the Role
In this role you will:
- Conduct full life-cycle recruitment working on a myriad of high priority technical roles across Etsy.
- Partner closely with Engineering and leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, build strong diverse pipelines, source passive candidates while engaging with inbound applicants.
- Partner with Hiring Managers across all levels, to create and execute recruiting strategies, and drive the hiring process.
- Drive the offer process by working closely with internal stakeholders, close and onboard candidates.
- Be a true partner and talent advisor to engineering leaders.
- Build strong internal relationships and work cross functionally with the greater HR teams (including but not limited to, HR Business Partners, Compensation, etc.).
- Act as an internal and external-facing representative of Etsy and our talent acquisition team.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Of course, this is just a sample of the kinds of work this role will require! You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, too, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Etsy's discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
Ideally you bring:
- 5+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience of engineering talent at a high growth tech company.
- The ability to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Autonomy in the way you work, but not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Experience advising hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- A drive for individual success and just as importantly, the success of the team.
- Passion about sourcing passive and diverse talent.
- The ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment with competing demands.
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters or equivalent ATS experience.
- A trust in and commitment to Etsy’s vision, mission and values.
If you're interested in joining the team at Etsy, please send a coverletter and resume telling us why you'd be right for the position. As you'vehopefully seen already, Etsy is a place that values individuality andvariety. We don't want you to be like everyone else -- we want you to belike you! So write to us and tell us what you're all about.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makesus a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. Weencourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences toapply. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexualorientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability,gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status,veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure thatindividuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations toparticipate in the job application and interview process, to performessential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges ofemployment. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunitiesmay be limited to certain roles and skillsets.
For U.S. roles only:
Many Etsy roles are open to remote candidates, and you'll be able to identify which ones within the location header of each job description. We're open to remote hires from all U.S. states except Hawaii and Alaska. For candidates who will work remotely from Colorado, visit this link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.