Senior Technical Recruiter at Relativity (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Senior Technical Recruiter oversees the full life cycle of recruitment process and plays an essential role in fueling Relativity's growth. You will provide all facets of recruiting success throughout Relativity. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources and developing creative recruiting ideas .
Your Role in Action
- Identify and sources qualified candidates by researching industry trends
- Provide consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies including assessing all talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates
- Build a candidate pipeline, by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and responding to our needs
- Build the Relativity employment brand and improve organizational attractiveness by recommending new practices; monitor job offers and compensation practices
- Lead full cycle recruitment process for openings, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. Provide updates to candidates to provide high-touch customer service
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop interview guides for candidate assessment, cultural assessment through phone interviews, and managing the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive experience with Relativity at all stages of the recruitment process
- Conduct onsite interviews and assist manager in making hiring decisions
- Make salary offer recommendations, extend offers, and close candidates on salary and start date
- Establish relationships with client groups to get a full understanding of their goals, challenges and skill-set needs
- Partner with Learning and Development team to on-board new hires
- Stay up-to-date on the latest software technologies
- 5+ years of experience recruiting and filling technology-focused positions from entry- level to senior-level positions in either an agency corporate environment
- Knowledge of OOP, software testing, database, cloud and web-based architecture concepts
- Use all tools available to source passive candidates including Boolean search technology and social media
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.