Senior Technical Recruiter at Reverb
Reverb is the largest online marketplace dedicated to buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
We believe that music makes the world a better place, which is why our mission is to make the world more musical. Sales on Reverb help support Reverb Gives , which provides youth music education programs across the world with instruments they need to make music.
About the Team
The Recruiting team plays an integral role in Reverb's success by growing and crafting the organization through people. Our primary goals are identifying and engaging top talent who will help Reverb reach new heights while championing our DEI goals at every stage of our hiring process. We're a fast-paced group that innovates and adapts to meet ambitious goals while maintaining an unsurpassed candidate experience.
About the Job
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Reverb, you'll tackle a full-desk recruiter role. You'll source candidates, guide them through our process all the way through negotiation and close of offers. You'll be a trusted Talent Advisor for your Hiring Managers and Hiring Teams, while also having the opportunity to influence the strategies and tactics we use to get the job done!
This is a full-time position that is open to remote hires within multiple states as well as candidates local to Chicago, IL. For candidates who will work remotely visit this link for a list of approved locations.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process across Product, Engineering and Design functions.
- Develop and nurture a diverse pipeline of top talent through various sourcing techniques and effective relationship building.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to prioritize current and upcoming hiring needs, build and execute recruitment strategies, and drive the hiring process.
- Steer the offer process by working closely with internal partners, navigating close conversations and collaborating with HR and L&D for the onboarding process.
- Build strong internal relationships and work cross functionally with the greater People team.
- Advocate for the candidate experience and find opportunities for process improvement within the recruitment lifecycle.
- Further Reverb's employer brand by providing a high-touch, delightful experience to each applicant.
- Ensure hiring manager and interview team preparedness during the interview process, and interviews are conducted efficiently and in alignment with our goals, policies and processes.
- Serve as a Talent Partner by staying up to date on industry and candidate trends that affect our broader People and Business strategies.
- Are passionate about and interested in contributing to Reverb's mission, product and community
- Dedication to furthering Reverb's diversity and inclusion goals by curating diverse pipelines and contributing new ideas related to sourcing, process, and procedure.
- Proven success in technical recruiting within a high growth tech company; marketplace experience a big plus, but not required.
- Have a deep commitment to providing an amazing experience for all the candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams you work with
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with candidates, internal stakeholders and teammates
- Impeccable attention to detail, superb prioritization, organization and time management skills
- Conversational understanding of technology, especially surrounding application software development, data, infrastructure and/or product
If you're interested in joining the team at Reverb, please send a cover letter and resume telling us why you'd be right for the position and what you're all about!
Reverb offers compensation packages that include base, bonus, and equity in the form of Etsy restricted stock units. Some of our key benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents (you read it right: no premiums!)
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A generous PTO policy that includes vacation, sick/mental health days plus 11 paid holidays and two floating holidays.
- 18 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $7,500 reimbursement of adoption-related expenses
- Paid sabbatical program
- Ways to give back to your community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
At Reverb, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant and resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Reverb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We know that the impostor syndrome and confidence gap are real. Please do not hesitate to apply!