Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is growing, and so is our recruiting team! We are seeking a high-energy Senior Technical Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods.
As the first impression of our company (and the first ever Talent hire in Chicago!) you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
What You'll Do
- Team up with hiring managers to build strategies and pipeline: source, assess, and close high caliber candidates in our engineering team
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates, conduct in-depth interviews
- Collaborate with recruiting team to improve existing recruiting and retention processes
- Support ad hoc projects as needed and be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity; the market moves quickly and so should you
- Contribute as a culture carrier and expert on all things Chicago recruiting :)
What We Look For
- 5+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience, including some startup experience.
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with Engineering team and stakeholders
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward despite any obstacles
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent
- Fluency in web and internal tools (Lever is our ATS)
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.