McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams who craft delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every single day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that champions innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here…
The Talent Attraction Team at McDonald's is approximately 30 individuals who work together to hire the best talent. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and showcase your robust sourcing and research capability across different business functions. You will also be responsible for providing market intelligence for trends on specific high demand skill sets to internal clients such as hiring managers, talent management, HRBPs, etc.
• Creatively source and identify quality candidates by collaborating with recruiters on searches where passive sourcing capabilities are needed.
• Recommend approach and develop target company lists through market research.
• Identify, calibrate and prioritize potential candidates through external resources and market outreach.
• Assist in the creation of end-to-end candidate sourcing strategies and processes for technical and non-technical positions.
• Bachelor's Degree
• IT literate and proficiency in Microsoft Office, various recruiting software tools, and applicant tracking systems
• A consulting mentality combined with high learning and change agility
• Ability to think strategically and focus on flawless execution
• Proven research capabilities coupled with an ability to execute highly analytical projects
• Previous project management experience with ability to work effectively across multiple project teams with various levels of stakeholders
• Demonstrable ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, demanding, client-obsessed environment
• Intellectual curiosity and genuine interest in recruiting within a highly-matrixed large global corporate setting
• Flexibility and problem solving capacity