Sr. Manager, Leadership Development at TransUnion
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
· Bachelor's degree in OD or related field
· Five years of leadership development experience or related field
· Three years of coaching experience
· Experience designing and implementing learning and development programs and solutions for individuals, teams and organizations
· Proficiency in adult learning styles, learning design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, quality improvement processes, advanced consulting methods, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group facilitation, organization communications processes, presentation skills and project management.
· Ability to think creatively, conceptually, synthesize information, and implement solutions exercising flexibility and sound judgment
We’d love to see:
· Master’s degree in OD or related field
· 8+ years of experience in leadership development or related field
· 5+ year of coaching experience
· Experience designing and implementing succession planning, high potential development, organization design, strategic workforce planning, change management processes, and employee engagement programs.
· Experience in org design, including conducting organization assessments and designing new structures and jobs
Impact you’ll make:
- Owns the care and feeding of our mid leader population.
- Proactively addresses and responds to talent needs of client group by bringing key stakeholders together to assess root causes and performance gaps.
- Designs with clients’ needs and business context in mind.
- Drives and manages full program rollout, including stakeholder management, project planning, learning design, facilitation, materials development and ongoing tracking and monitoring.
- Ensures that learning scaffolds are in place, and leaders have access to appropriate resources to sustain the learning.
- As an internal coach, will provide and deploy coaching based on situational need (i.e, 1:1 coaching, peer coaching, group coaching). You will manage the executive coaching process. You will also support ongoing initiatives to build organizational coaching capability.
- As a change agent, assess risks/resistance associated with change initiatives/projects and deploys learning, motivational, and communication plans to mitigate any negative impacts.
- Influences and support changes in organizational behavior by engaging and coaching leaders to be effective change champions.
- Provides internal consultancy support to the business on developing best practices and talent solutions.
- Develops collaborative partnerships with leadership, HR, and other internal clients to keep current on business strategy, environmental threats and opportunities, talent needs, and culture