Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition at Alliant Credit Union
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the principal leadership of talent procurement throughout the organization. This role will partner with hiring leaders to develop talent acquisition strategies while leveraging recruiting tools and technology. The Manager, Talent Acquisition is also responsible for managing third party vendor relationships including various job boards, social media online resources and employment agencies. Resources to do the job require reliance on comprehensive knowledge of employment law and current best practices in the areas of talent acquisition, as well as, advanced business acumen, effective written and verbal communication skills, advanced system skills, strong relationship skills, and the demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence hiring leaders at all levels of the organization. Direction is received from the Director, Human Capital Group Operations.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to identify top talent and meet recruiting objectives.
- Execute on the operational efficiency efforts that ensure a comprehensive recruitment process; to include the development and integration of new recruitment technologies that support the dynamic needs of our business and marketplace.
- Consult with internal business partners on employment decisions, compensation offers and processes.
- Develop a talent pipeline and interview candidates using comprehensive selection tools for open positions, and deliver employment offers.
- Develop and manage relationships with appropriate third parties in order to secure right-fit talent for the enterprise.
- Initiate, lead and maintain employer branding initiatives and programs as it relates to talent procurement and marketplace trends
- Research market pricing for newly created positions by utilizing third party online resources.
- Support and maintain talent processes, candidate data, and reporting of talent metrics in applicant tracking systems.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion, and legal compliance requirements with comprehensive hiring processes.
- Conducts new hire reviews, and relays feedback as necessary to the business. Utilize feedback to enhance organizational intelligence and effective business decisions on talent in the organization.
- Translates strategic and operating plans into meaningful direction of projects, goals, priorities and activities; delivering on strategy through the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Delivers superior results through quality execution and best practice adaptation.
- Provides business vision by creating imagery and transparency in the possibilities, opportunities and direction of the future.
- Continually assesses and provides discerning development, insightful coaching and talent utilization/optimization of subordinate leaders of others.
- Captures, analyzes, and understands the internal environment, team dynamics, and talent capabilities to address organizational refinement, agility and growth.
- Champions Employee/Internal Customer Engagement, employee development and all cultural hallmarks through a strong leadership signature.
- Demonstrates courage, ability and agility to understand and address organizational transition in real-time; establishing expectations for the unexpected.
Performance Management Responsibilities:
- Applies High Performance Management practices in leading an engaged workforce as defined by Gallup Employee Engagement philosophy in order to effectively leverage the full potential and talent of this function.
- Provides a structural and consistent approach to ensure that individual development plans are in place, performance management is consistent, performance management process is respected and followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and dynamic basis.
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required, and you have:
- 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Previous experience leading others in a high volume Talent Acquisition environment preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Proven experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), iCIMS strongly preferred.
- Experienced in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated customer service, organization, and follow-up skills.
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off