Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Manage, direct and lead a team of training associates and instructional designers
- Facilitate and manage training and development activities for employees. Develop tools and processes; including implementations strategies, and content strategies
- Build the training experience and understand how we can maximize learning; address the unique learning styles and needs of our internal staff
- Promote efforts in all aspects of employee development
- Develop internal training structure, roles, responsibilities and measures for successful learning outcomes
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand needs; develop all training plans, materials, content, and delivery methods
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to develop appropriate training that directly improves the customer experience
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training outcomes, assess the quality of training events to improve learning activities
- Considers and has experience with alternative methods to traditional instructor-led training
- 5-7+ years in a training management role
- 3-5+ years of people management experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, LMS, and other learning tools
- Advanced knowledge of training methodologies and adult learning theory
- Strong knowledge of instructional design and blended learning techniques
- Advanced organizational and project management skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced facilitation and presentation skills
- Continuous process improvement methodology
Employees Love Working Here
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.