Sr Product Marketing Manager - HR Service Delivery at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Come join the Employee Workflows Product & Solutions Marketing team and work with a talented group of sales, product, and marketing experts who are changing the way organizations deliver great employee experiences for HR, IT, legal operations and workplace services. We are simplifying work life by breaking down organizational silos so employees can get the services they need from anywhere, across any device.
We are seeking an action-oriented, product marketer who is craving to be part of a great company, innovative product offering and a fast-growing industry. We need someone that will thrive as an individual contributor but also be a great collaborator to join our talented product marketing team. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager – HR Service Delivery (HRSD) will be responsible for driving key elements of our Employee Workflows GTM strategy, product launches, creating sales enablement content, supporting digital campaigns, events and developing persona-based solution messaging. This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing – HR Service Delivery.
The ideal candidate demonstrates attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to clearly present our value proposition and describe how we solve our buyers’ problems.
What you get to do in this role:
· Work across teams to develop impactful persona-based messaging, value propositions, and supporting collateral that describe the unique benefits of ServiceNow for HR and other departments
· Coordinate and execute product launches including messaging and positioning, internal communications, and field/event marketing.
· Collaborate with sales, product management, campaigns and other teams to develop killer product marketing content to support our GTM strategy.
· Develop content such as case studies, videos, ebooks, infographics and blog posts.
· Help support and manage key conferences and events including speaker selection, content reviewers, messaging support, and related event staff management.
· Manage the creation and regular updates of website content, ensuring that the latest messaging is represented.
· Help develop and deliver sales training content to improve sales performance.
Act as a spokesperson for our innovative ServiceNow products and solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 12+ years of experience in Product Marketing or equivalent
· Experience with enterprise technology buyers from HR and IT departments
· Strong persona-based messaging experience
· Familiarity of Human Capital Management (HCM) systems
· Exceptional people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
· Very strong written and oral communication skills, excellent storyteller
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Must be comfortable with social media and community participation.
Up to 25% travel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.