Sr. Talent Advisor - EIC Recruiting at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We’re looking for someone who is able to create, pivot, recreate, and smile along the way. We want a Recruiting Business Partner who is a subject matter expert on Early in Career who can partner with their aligned business from demand planning to post-hire. You will be a partner, guiding the business through our hiring process. You will have the opportunity to make tremendous impact by advising and executing on impactful changes within our revolutionary company. If you've dreamed about disrupting the way university recruiting is done, we are looking for you.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with business POCs from demand planning to placement.
- Become a talent adviser for hiring managers, influencing their decisions
- Partner with multiple departments to drive the intern program
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders to maintain aligned decision making and build trusted partnerships
- Develop and execute upon an agreed upon rhythm of business to bring in future leaders who will shape the future of our company.
- Support the broader EIC team in by owning programs and projects such as defining policies, operating models, and more.
To be successful in this role you have
- 6+ years of recruiting experience focused on partnering deeply with the business (early in career preferred)
- 2+ years of project/program management experience
- 2+ years of experience in delivering executive level presentations
- Experience in taking analytics and deriving insights
- Ability to consult, influence and manage business expectations
- Advise on a wide range of sourcing/recruiting methods, (such as market intelligence, location strategies, referral campaigns, events, etc).
- Experience leading/participating in early in career projects and programs
- Proven abilities to create a strategic campus strategy and build a diverse pipeline
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, with the ability to learn quickly
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.