Sr. Talent Analytics Business Analyst at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Work with the Talent leadership team to develop metrics that help inform our line partners about the employees of our firm
- Manage the people metrics and performance management dashboard (currently PPT decks and Power BI dashboards)
- Develop new dashboards including requirements gathering, coding, testing and implementation
- Partner with Information and Collaboration Technology (ICT) on incorporating people data into the master database for collaboration with financial and other firm-wide data
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that enhance our people data and move towards predictive analytics
- Acquire data from people data sources (ADP, Cornerstone, Yello, Culture Amp, etc) and maintain databases/data systems and audit data for accuracy
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop PPT decks that visualize data and “tell the story” of data analysis
- Create a workforce planning strategy with the talent leadership team
- Document all key processes and create standard operations for the data analytics and workforce planning function
- 5-7 years of experience in data analytics including:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
- Proficiency in DAX and Semantic Modeling to build reports and queries
- Experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects
- Proficiency in Report creation in Power BI (with 3+ years of experience)
- Familiarity with Tableau and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Experience or desire to build a reporting and data function from the ground up, including processes, deliverables, etc. ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, data science, or computer studies or other related field of study is preferred
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.