Sr. Technical Recruiter
Our Recruiter positions are high impact roles with responsibility for sourcing, assessing and delivering top talent to the business. The Senior Technical Recruiter captures key intelligence from each candidate interaction to allow for optimal pipeline development. Additionally, this role leverages market data and talent acquisition expertise to educate hiring managers and the HR team resulting in high quality hiring decisions. You will own the candidate experience by acting as a company ambassador to internal and external candidates.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Uncover passive and active candidates through sourcing and pipeline building as well as adopting new sourcing channels.
- Provide market intelligence and strategy expertise to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to increase recruitment results.
- Identify, screen, and pre-qualify candidates for IT, sales, or professional services roles through behavioral-based interviewing techniques.
- Consult and Collaborate with internal partners on sourcing strategy, interviewing techniques and market data.
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates and ensure an exceptional candidate experience through timely communication.
- Excellent multi tasker, with the ability to handle multiple requisitions at one time.
- Mentor, train and guide other HR Team members in effective sourcing and candidate engagement techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have “all” requirements listed below
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have recruiting experience in the software industry
- 5 years of a combination of high-level corporate and agency recruitment experience in technology space.
- Excellent customer focus with the ability and desire to partner with HR colleagues, hiring managers and external vendors.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IT concepts and language.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in utilizing creative sourcing resources and social media, including Linked In, Face Book and Twitter.
- Ability to create and execute effective talent acquisition strategies for various roles within the organization.
- Significant experience successfully leading technical searches.
- Strong communication skills including ability to clearly articulate information and ideas orally and in writing; ability to communicate compellingly to impact and influence decision making.
- Proven experience in providing quality candidates at all levels of the organization with a focus on sustained pipeline development.
- Good sales aptitude with demonstrated ability to create compelling interest in both the position opportunity as well as the candidate.