Staff Business Systems Analyst - HR Applications at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work very closely with ServiceNow Global Talent Product team to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of Business Requirements, Functional Design.
- Work with Development/QA team/Vendor to build/test the application/s on ServiceNow platform
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technology.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
- Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support.
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams.
- Create and present functional design including data analysis to business team, gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshop.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives.
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including stakeholder management, project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts.
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10 to 12 years of experience in the role of Business systems Analyst within HR functional areas.
- BE/M Tech degree in Information Systems or related disciple required; Advanced degree a plus.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes as regards to Talent Acquisition (CRM, ATS, Onboarding) and HR domain.
- Minimum 10 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment.
- Customer-centric and Service minded.
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Business process reengineering experience, Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
- CBAP/ CSPO Certifications - a big plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.