Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
The success and growth of Enfusion is strategically dependent upon its ability to proactively source and recruit the right talent on-time. Talent Acquisition Business Partners have the pivotal role of ensuring we hire the best professionals to solve our most pressing business goals. This role is a key partner with business leaders and internal colleagues to lead and manage experienced, executive, and campus recruiting strategies and operations. You will be a consultative recruiter and employer brand advocate with a confident professional acumen. You’ll collaborate with business leaders to develop and deliver recruiting solutions and programs that meet today’s demand and tomorrow’s candidate pipeline.
What does success look like in this role?
- Receiving excellent feedback from your internal business clients and other stakeholders and being recognized as a trusted advisor through innovation, results and service excellence
- Delivering a brand defining candidate experience from initial contact through on-boarding
- Manage and continuously improve upon effective and efficient full cycle recruiting processes
- Define and successfully execute on multi-channel recruiting strategies targeting passive and active candidates for immediate and future strategic hiring needs
- Utilize data to communicate progress, results, and challenges to develop and advocate your recommendations to the business
- Contribute to our talent acquisition programs and initiatives that enhance our value as a strategic business partner
You’ll thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture delivering consistency and quality results while remaining flexible to innovate and develop new and better ways to serve our business leaders. It's our culture that makes us unique – driven by our core values in everything we do, Enfusion will challenge you and support you in our journey to being the leading global brand in the FinTech industry.
Are you ready to be part of a collaborative high-performance team and take on new challenges and experiences? Learn more by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply for this role!
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years managing full-cycle experienced and executive (campus is a plus) recruiting for Americas and EMEA regions within a corporate, professional services, or search firm environment (investment management or financial services industry experience is highly preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in the following: creating winning talent sourcing and recruiting strategies, delivering recruiting operations excellence, researching and sourcing [diverse] talent, employer branding, candidate experience, and reporting and analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing and recruiting tools and systems including LinkedIn, Google, CRM & ATS (we use Greenhouse) to plan and manage workload and to measure and present results.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience managing and coordinating the work of others including sourcers, coordinators, and vendors.
- This position is based in our New York, NY or Chicago, IL office. COVID Note: Enfusion is currently working from home until it is deemed safe to return to the office.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.