At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide support to the Talent Acquisition team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Coordinator will provide assistance with administrative tasks to support our Talent Acquisition team with staffing objectives; manage the back end internal recruitment process and be responsible for various recruitment reports and initiatives. This is a highly visible role, therefore, maintaining professionalism and providing top notch service is critical.
· Help ensure that our fast-paced recruiting environment runs smoothly
· Assist with facilitating the interview process (schedule/reschedule onsite interviews, coordinate in-person interview days including candidate travel, booking rooms, greet and tour candidates onsite
· Assist the recruiters with pre-onboarding responsibilities (background checks, new hire tickets, etc)
· Manage our documentation within the applicant tracking system including running monthly reports to track progress of recruitment metrics; posting positions
· Track and execute various reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis; exporting into Microsoft Excel (from ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc)
· Develop and maintain creative solutions to assist with marketing and branding functions as related to Talent Acquisition efforts (social media, print, etc)
· Facilitate and manage content for social media campaigns
· Coordinate community and local recruiting events
· Assist with new college grad and intern program; assist with the coordination of hiring events including professional and college job fairs
Experience & Skills Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in HR is highly desired and at least 2 years of administrative or support experience in an HR or recruiting department
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; should know how to write simple formulas within Excel
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized
· Great at prioritizing and calmly reacts to unforeseen changes to plans
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
· Ability to take initiative and lead process changes
· Customer Service mindset is critical
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.