People are the foundation of ActiveCampaign. We strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in recruiting. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer will be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team and will contribute to AC’s overall recruiting success by providing an exceptional level of service and a best in class experience to both candidates and interviewing teams throughout the hiring process.
What your day could consist of:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team by coordinating phone screens and on-site interviews, while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Tracking large volumes of candidates through multiple stages of the interview process including candidate communication, scheduling, testing and screening
- Leveraging our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure all events are recorded
- Implementing and executing against a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, staying ahead of new innovation and industry trends
- Leveraging existing knowledge of the local talent market to build competitive intelligence and a database of target companies
- Continuously expand knowledge of local, national and international talent markets, as needed.
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years of administrative/coordination experience, ideally as part of an HR/People team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer systems, with the ability to master new systems quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information, records, and reports
- Willingness and excitement to jumping in when needed to provide support within the team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively to meet deadline
- Team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Flexibility: ability to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat; comfortable working with ambiguity
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.