The ideal Talent Acquisition (TA) Director for Kin + Carta is innovative, driven, and passionate about scaling a high-growth, high-tech, digital transformation consultancy. They will partner with senior leaders to understand business initiatives to build and flex a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy centered around K+C’s strong inclusion, diversity, equity, and awareness (IDEA) principles.
This role will report directly to the US Head of Employee Experience.Responsibilities
- Hire, lead, and develop a highly engaged performance-driven team across the US markets
- Coach and manage team members to achieve hiring goals and initiatives
- Lead recruiting operations and build best practices
- Build a Talent Acquisition strategy based on firm goals that is adaptable to the changing business environment
- Use data, past experience, and understanding of the business to make recommendations and implement changes
- Focus specifically on building a strategy to meet diversity hiring goals including tactics in building more diverse hiring pools, training for recruiters and interviewers, and analyzing and mitigating any bias in the hiring process
- Partner with marketing and the Employer Branding Specialist to build out a compelling and inclusive talent branding strategy across the US in line with K+C’s employee value proposition and hiring needs
- Set standards for how TA executes including, systems, processes, reporting, and metrics
- Report progress to Leadership on hiring in comparison to current and future demands
- Manage vendor partnerships and TA tools to meet hiring goals
- Collaborate with TA leaders in Latin America and Europe to build consistency in process, reporting, and branding across the global organization
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 10+ years recruiting experience
- 5+ years managing a recruiting function
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a professional services firm
- Strong understanding of the technology talent marketplace and employer brand strategy
- An ability to navigate, communicate, influence, and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) and experience building out strategies to increasing DEI in hiring processes and strategies.
- Track record in using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges, and develop solutions to improve recruiting processes
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills and sense of urgency
- Experience leading teams in hyper-growth organizations and proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing vendor relationships and holding partners accountable
- Experience managing executive stakeholders including strategy, reporting, and recommendations
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases (we use Greenhouse)
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.