Talent Acquisition Director at Kin + Carta (Remote)
At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Large Firm to Work For” by Consulting Magazine
The ideal Talent Acquisition (TA) Director for Kin + Carta is innovative, driven, and passionate about scaling a high-growth, high-tech, digital transformation consultancy. They will partner with senior leaders to understand business initiatives to build and flex a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy centered around K+C’s strong inclusion, diversity, equity, and awareness (IDEA) principles.
This role will report directly to the US Head of Employee Experience.
- Hire, lead, and develop a highly engaged performance-driven team across the US markets
- Coach and manage team members to achieve hiring goals and initiatives
- Lead recruiting operations and build best practices
- Build a Talent Acquisition strategy based on firm goals that is adaptable to the changing business environment
- Use data, past experience, and understanding of the business to make recommendations and implement changes
- Focus specifically on building a strategy to meet diversity hiring goals including tactics in building more diverse hiring pools, training for recruiters and interviewers, and analyzing and mitigating any bias in the hiring process
- Partner with marketing and the Employer Branding Specialist to build out a compelling and inclusive talent branding strategy across the US in line with K+C’s employee value proposition and hiring needs
- Set standards for how TA executes including, systems, processes, reporting, and metrics
- Report progress to Leadership on hiring in comparison to current and future demands
- Manage vendor partnerships and TA tools to meet hiring goals
- Collaborate with TA leaders in Latin America and Europe to build consistency in process, reporting, and branding across the global organization
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 10+ years recruiting experience
- 5+ years managing a recruitment function in either a consulting or professional services organization with an average of 500+ technical hires per year
- 3+ years managing a remote recruitment team
- 3+ years managing global recruitment initiatives
- Must have demonstrable experience with building and implementing DEI recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Demonstrated success managing a global Recruitment team
- Strong understanding of the technology talent marketplace
- Strong track record of implementing innovative talent acquisition solutions at scaling companies
- An ability to navigate, communicate, influence, and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Track record in using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges, and develop solutions to improve recruiting processes
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills and sense of urgency
- Experience leading teams in fast-growth organizations
- Experience managing vendor relationships and holding partners accountable
- Experience managing executive stakeholders including strategy, reporting, and recommendations
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases (we use Greenhouse)
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.