Talent Acquisition Lead at DRW (Chicago, IL)
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25+ years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Lead to join our Human Resources team with an emphasis on managing full lifecycle recruiting projects and creative sourcing of top talent.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Lead for DRW, here are some of the things you’ll focus on:
- Advise Executive level stakeholders and guide the Talent Acquisition process including but not limited to market intelligence, thoughtful sourcing strategies, search execution and offer negotiation
- Design and deploy sourcing strategies, screen and assess candidates for open positions at all levels with a specific business and / or regional focus
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process including developing position descriptions, creating and managing job postings, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews, managing interview process and candidate communication, conducting references checks, structuring and extending offers of employment, negotiating terms of employment, overseeing pre-employment processes and other onboarding activities
- Identify and implement creative, impactful sourcing strategies to identify top talent specifically for the Trading, Quantitative & Technology spaces.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches and job requirements; track candidates in applicant tracking system; provide hiring metrics/reports as needed
- Organize, lead, and document post-interview debrief sessions with Executives and interview teams.
- Develop and Manage relationships with search firms
- Provide direction & oversight and partner with Recruiting Coordinator regarding job postings, interview scheduling, interview feedback collection, onboarding activities, etc.
- Travel as required
- 7+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably in an executive search or in-house financial services capacity
- Significant search execution experience in the Trading/Quantitative/Technology spaces.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and previous experience using applicant tracking systems
- Experience using social media, networking tools and research tools to source candidates
- Must have strong initiative and sense of urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a wide variety of positions on a global basis