Talent Acquisition Lead at Avatria
Come join Avatria and help build a team that puts people first.
At Avatria, our employees are the heart of our company. We empower our team to make every decision with integrity, and to always act in Avatria's best interests. We pride ourselves on setting realistic goals, reasonable travel expectations, and a core respect for work-life balance.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead, you'll be responsible for our recruiting efforts across the organization. You'll work closely with the leads for our Digital Products and Digital Services teams to understand the nuances of both businesses and what is most important for a given role. You'll pursue candidates with specific technical skills and experience, which will continue to evolve as the staffing needs at Avatria develop.
At Avatria, you’ll focus on:
- Quality talent. Avatria has grown responsibly by only hiring top talent. You'll continue this focus, with greater scrutiny and tactics to find the right candidates - not just volume. You'll tap into your sourcing and networking skills to bring the best talent forward for additional interviews with the hiring teams.
- Scale of talent acquisition. You'll provide the vision for the procedures and tools that will allow Avatria to scale its business quickly. Filling multiple roles in parallel, catering conversation to the specific role, and streamlining the process from initial contact through hire is where you will add a lot of value.
- Leadership of your domain. You'll have the opportunity to shape the overall recruiting practice from day one. Using your past experience and leadership, as Avatria continues to grow so will your team and you'll be able to drive the team's future direction.
Where You'll Work
Avatria is based in downtown Chicago, and we'd love for you to join us here.
Our flexible culture encourages individuals to work in a manner that fits their style. You will have the ability to work remotely or from home up to 50% of the time and some travel may be required on occasion.
Diversity at Avatria
Avatria is an equal employment opportunity employer. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, or any other protected characteristic.
Our expertise at Avatria is built on the combined strength of our unique individual backgrounds. We believe that the greater the variety of experiences and perspectives on our team, the stronger our company will be, and the better we will be able to serve our customers. We encourage people from groups traditionally underrepresented in professional services and the software industry to apply.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition (recruiting) at a technology focused company.
- Successfully manage a candidate pipeline across multiple roles and multiple teams.
- Utilize various and creative channels for sourcing and attracting talent.
- Use defined criteria to screen candidates and resumes to efficiently shortlist candidates.
- Manage the end-to-end hiring process, including all candidate communication.
- Are comfortable adapting to changing needs, operating in a fluid environment.
We’d also like to see (but don’t require) hands-on experience with:
- Management of campus recruiting activities.
- Best practices in employee engagement and retention.
- Engaging in social networking events or one-on-one meetings in person with candidates.
Avatria is a Chicago-based digital commerce company founded in 2014 by a team of industry veterans. We use our extensive consulting experience to help our customers plan, develop, and implement the software solutions that allow them to meet their business objectives. Additionally, we've developed a machine learning software product called Avatria Convert that uses analytics data to help customers optimize their websites and product offerings. By using our cutting-edge technologies, our customers are able to improve their bottom line and differentiate themselves from the competition.