Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 160 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Manager to the People Team.
Reporting to the VP of People, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for managing all staffing operations for the company, including managing candidate pipelines, reporting on staffing to plan, implementing innovative and proactive recruiting processes and practices, and hiring the highest-performing diverse and inclusive team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for building teams.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Leadership team to develop, monitor, and report on the company’s staffing to budgeted open headcount needs
- Building/monitoring success metrics, processes, and reporting for Talent Acquisition at the company.
- Motivating, coaching, and developing the Talent Acquisition team to ensure they are meeting their metrics successfully
- Owning the Company’s Employee Brand and constantly monitoring its effectiveness
- Building, managing and hiring a pipeline of diverse talent
- Ensuring the company stays abreast of staffing trends and industry changes by being vocal about areas of concern or shifts in candidate preferences, and surfacing creative/innovative solutions to stay ahead of the curve
- Keeping a roster of “warm” candidates and building relationships with high performing employees so we can always fill open seats with the right people at the right time
- Maintaining effective processes to facilitate the successful and efficient hiring process of internal candidates
- Ensuring our system and hiring practices are in accordance with all local, state, and federal employment laws, including law changes/updates
- Actively participate in the management of the People Team, assisting with the development and realization of People Team strategic plans, goals, and outcomes
- Other Talent Acquisition Team duties as needed
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- An effective communicator: Delivering messages up and down and across the company and with external parties requires clarity, style flexing, diplomacy and the highest level of discretion - you will need to demonstrate all of those abilities.
- The expert in the room: You will need to identify and name staffing problems proactively, come up with solutions that address the underlying issue, and influence others to see your point-of-view.
- Business-minded: An understanding of how the company operates, the competitive talent landscape, and how to best position the company will be critical to being successful at managing staffing at the company level.
- Highly collaborative: Your work will support every area of the business and every employee will be a stakeholder in it; you enjoy and seek out opportunities to partner with colleagues across all departments and all levels of the business
- A Person of Mature Integrity: You will be privy to the most sensitive/confidential information on all Hireology employees, and we expect you to always act with the highest level of maturity, professionalism, and tactfulness.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Talent Acquisition Manager:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years full lifecycle Talent Acquisition experience with at least 1 year mentoring or training more junior talent acquisition staff
- 3+ years with recruiting in a SaaS technology organization preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of talent acquisition’s business impact and how to adjust talent acquisition strategy to positively impact the company
- Experience creating and successfully managing talent acquisition processes across a wide variety of roles, preferably in the software industry
- Experience creating and managing employment brand activities for a company
- Extremely proficient with navigating and managing an ATS
- Proficient with general office suite software - email systems, document creation, slides, excel/sheets, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state and federal hiring laws
- Demonstrated understanding of processes required for internal and external talent acquisition
- Demonstrated understanding of how to operate with the highest level of discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and public-facing communication skills, with the ability to style-flex as needed to communicate with all levels inside and outside the company
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience successfully scaling processes and programs within a high-growth company
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team of professionals at all levels
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.