Our Human Resources team at Everspring is growing and we’re seeking a passionate and collaborative Talent Acquisition Manager to serve as a strategic business partner and support our growth. At Everspring, we do work that matters and our success is rooted deeply in our people.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be joining a small team of two and directly contribute to the success of the company by hiring talent, leading process improvement projects and helping us build out a top-notch candidate experience.
This is a full-time position based in Chicago, IL.
- Full-cycle recruiting for positions that support a variety of business units including, but not limited to: Technology, Finance, Analytics and Marketing.
- Use innovative recruiting techniques and technologies to source passive talent as well as evaluate incoming applicants.
- Develop local networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates utilizing social media network contacts, internet postings, database searches, community outreach initiatives to include schools and referrals to create diverse candidate pools.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity and skilled communications with hiring teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop customized recruiting strategies for each position.
- Drive a positive candidate experience from initial contact through scheduling and in-person or remote interviewing.
- Contribute to building the Everspring employer brand through use of social media and attending recruitment fairs.
- Manage external vendors including job boards, background checks and E-Verify.
- Create and facilitate trainings for Internship Program participants.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment or executive search firms with a focus on Marketing & Technology related positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working across all levels of the organization
- A sense of curiosity and innate sense for connecting with people with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to support multiple hiring managers and positions from entry through executive level
- A passion for nurturing relationships internally and externally
- Bring market intelligence to the table when consulting leadership on talent needs
- Strong negotiating skills, and comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptances/declines
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Paylocity, LinkedIn Recruiter and other specialized sourcing tools
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, while navigating and adapting to change on an as needed basis
Everspring is a leading provider of education technology and services solutions for higher education. Our advanced technology, proven marketing approach, and robust faculty support and instructional design services deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online. Everspring offers a range of full-service turnkey solutions, as well as standalone fee-for-service offerings, and innovative self-service products that enable universities to establish themselves as leaders in the digital delivery of higher education.
Based in Chicago and recently named one of the “Best Places to Work”, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities, nationwide.
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.