ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team and help to support ActiveCampaign’s rapid, ongoing growth. The Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions. Reporting to the Director of TA, the Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee a team of high performing TA Specialists, (non tech) & will also develop ongoing talent pipelines for customer facing roles and identify strong candidates for open positions across the organization. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, iterative environment and has a passion for people, and building inclusive teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Source, attract, and recruit top level talent across multiple customer facing teams
- Manage full cycle recruitment process from screening resumes to offer negotiation
- Manage and inspire a high performing team of Talent Acquisition Specialists & Recruiting Coordinators
- Partner with hiring managers across all non technical teams, to identify and execute successful talent acquisition strategies
- Stay on top of recruiting, sourcing, hiring and industry trends in order to bring innovative ideas to the process
- Ensure a responsive and seamless candidate experience through strong communication and timely feedback
- Build employer brand awareness; organize and attend networking and recruitment events as needed
What is needed:
- 5+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter (non tech)
- 2+ years managing recruiting teams to success preferred
- Global recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience in both staffing & in house Talent Acquisition preferred but not required
- SaaS experience highly preferred
- Experience working cross functionally with leaders at all levels
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- A high level of empathy and intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.