ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team and help to support ActiveCampaign’s rapid, ongoing growth. The Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions. Reporting to the Director of TA, the Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee a team of high performing TA Specialists, (non tech) & will also develop ongoing talent pipelines for customer facing roles and identify strong candidates for open positions across the organization. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, iterative environment and has a passion for people, and building inclusive teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Source, attract, and recruit top level talent across multiple customer facing teams
- Manage full cycle recruitment process from screening resumes to offer negotiation
- Manage and inspire a high performing team of Talent Acquisition Specialists & Recruiting Coordinators
- Partner with hiring managers across all non technical teams, to identify and execute successful talent acquisition strategies
- Stay on top of recruiting, sourcing, hiring and industry trends in order to bring innovative ideas to the process
- Ensure a responsive and seamless candidate experience through strong communication and timely feedback
- Build employer brand awareness; organize and attend networking and recruitment events as needed
What is needed:
- 5+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter (non tech)
- 2+ years managing recruiting teams to success
- Global recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience in both staffing & in house Talent Acquisition preferred but not required
- SaaS experience highly preferred
- Experience working cross functionally with leaders at all levels
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- A high level of empathy and intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
Read Full Job Description