Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We're growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Talent Acquisition team, streamline our recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks and, and assist in identifying strategies that enhance the experience of recruiters, employees and candidates. You will help find opportunities for improvement and assist in implementing new processes and frameworks to achieve our goals and bring us the highest quality diverse talent.
In this role you will support the evaluation of tools and processes to ensure guidelines are in place to provide a creative, high touch candidate experience and quality support to the Talent Acquisition team. You will assist in making processes more efficient to help build a proper foundation as we scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who can learn quickly, with a high attention to detail, loves finding solutions to problems and holds confidentiality in high regard.
Bring your passion for analytics to discover and communicate valuable talent insights and recommendations, while helping optimize a legendary hiring experience! We're looking for someone to help us scale our analytics and drive increased data-based decisions. You are dedicated to innovation, and use experience to produce results. Our Talent Acquisition Operations is responsible for all centralized systems & productivity tools related to TA. The right person thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and agile environment and will enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
What you will do:
- Maintain operational processes in JazzHR and other talent tools (job & offer approval workflows, de-provisioning users, permissions, custom fields)
- Respond to and/or resolve team member inquiries and issues as they relate to our processes and talent tools (i.e. JazzHR, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ensure clean data collection and integrity across all talent processes (e.g., application questions, immigration process, etc.)
- Manage annual internship program
- Oversee and further develop company wide on-boarding program
- Manage the maintenance, design, development, testing, and deployment of People/HR reporting and dashboards to support the business
- Analyze business requirements and capabilities for advanced data and reports
- Provide support for various system data audits and company compliance initiatives
- Assist with content creation and documentation to ensure talent and hiring managers have the resources they need to participate in hiring efforts
- Coordinate & facilitate various trainings as needed across the business
- Assist in administrative, communication and training related tasks in support of our talent training programs company-wide
- Assist in cross-functional projects to improve our processes and the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition team
- Own additional ad hoc administrative responsibilities
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.