Talent Acquisition Operations, Sr. Manager at West Monroe (Chicago, IL)
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
In this role you would be responsible for leading a team in the development and implementation of company-wide operational strategies that drive the overall effectiveness of West Monroe’s talent acquisition efforts. Together with your team, you will lead efforts that drive desired company-wide TA outcomes, including differentiated process design, metrics and measurement, diversity, tools, technology, employment branding, recruitment marketing, training and compliance, and programs. Additionally, you will lead a team of coordinators who provide consistent, tactical support to recruiters and candidates. You will report to the TA Director.
Other key specific responsibilities include:
- Leads a team of TA operations professionals and TA coordinators by providing oversight, coaching, feedback, performance management, training, etc.; is responsible for management routines such as metrics management, process compliance, weekly touch-base meetings, sharing of best practices, recognizing successes, etc.
- Initiates and drives continuous improvement efforts through differentiated process advancements, optimized tools and technology and metrics management, and working collaboratively with business leaders, Talent Analytics, Total Rewards, I&D, and vendors.
- Manages reports and monitors metrics, measurement, and analytics to ensure TA’s ability to identify issues and trends, achieve its desired outcomes, as well as meet TA compliance standards.
- Held accountable for driving key team metrics related to efficiency (speed, throughput, cost, process compliance) and effectiveness (quality of hire over time, source effectiveness, candidate drop-out rates).
- Ensures that process improvements, policies and operational procedures are documented for Talent Acquisition.
- Accountable for designing sustainable training processes for TA stakeholders such as recruiters, hiring managers, etc. Ensures that TA team can follow established talent acquisition processes and use of technologies (ATS, etc.) to ensure data accuracy.
- Oversees TA coordinators, ensuring that logistics, scheduling, legal paperwork, and tactical communications with candidates is performed in a professional manner.
- Oversees recruitment marketing and employment branding efforts.
- Oversees company-wide TA programs such as Employee Referral program.
- Acts as the product owner for our ATS and works with IT to evaluate potential new tools and technologies; guides decision-making, vendor management and gauges ROI and effectiveness over time of outsourced tools.
- Resolves issues related to programs, tools, technology, and compliance.
- Provides subject matter expertise and rapid response to key stakeholders (including hiring managers, candidates, senior leaders, etc.) to ensure the delivery of an efficient, effective, and value-added talent acquisition operational effort.
- Serves as a change agent to identify and assist in driving improvements in professional sourcing, screening, and selection.
- 10+ years of recruiting and TA operations experience supporting a mid-large organization.
- 3+ years leading a team of recruitment operations professional.
- Experience measuring data-based outcomes of TA operational efforts.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, complex, customer service-oriented environment.
- Prior experience in managing complex / virtual senior stakeholder relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of apps. Understanding of compliance and regulatory environment as it relates to sourcing, selection, and hiring; including EEO, OFCCP, and Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures is strongly preferred.
- Analytics experience.
- Prior experience in a consulting or professional service industry.
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS/CRM
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.