TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER - HR at Sphera
Sphera, the former Operational Excellence and Risk Management business of IHS Inc. is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability processes. Our software allows customers to automate processes, monitor emissions, ensure regulatory compliance, and track chemical inventory throughout a manufacturing cycle. We were recently spun off by IHS and acquired by Genstar Capital, essentially positioning us as a start-up tech company with $100 million in annual revenue and over 3000 customers in 70+ countries.
At Sphera, it is more than just a job. If you are looking to help change the world and challenge status quo while growing your career, you might find some interesting opportunities to pursue whether for you or to refer a colleague.
As a member of the Sphera talent acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Partner owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our software engineering and product management organizations. We are passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into the Sphera culture. We are seeking a dynamic talent acquisition recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- The Talent Acquisition Partner will drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition
- The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels.
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Focus on deliverables and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Proven consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Sphera is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.