Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
How you’ll help
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Jellyvision you will help innovate the way we recruit for technical talent across the country as we move into the next evolution of Jellyvision’s recruiting practices. In partnership with our technical teams, you will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of prioritized technical roles. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting technical talent to Jellyvision!
What you’ll do
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class engineering talent
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy for a variety of technical roles
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for technical talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment and offer extension
- Collaborate with engineering and recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of technical talent
- Help define and promote Jellyvision’s employer brand in new and emerging talent markets
- Champion DEI initiatives and equitable hiring practices
Experience & skills you’ll need:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting with 3+ years of technical recruiting (in-house preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels at the organization
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
- Attracts Top Talent
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Builds Networks
- Manages Ambiguity
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!