Talent Acquisition Partner at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for assisting in full life cycle recruiting to support the current and forecasted hiring needs within Paylocity through sourcing, interviewing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the hire and on-boarding process.
Reports To: Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
- Identify and locate passive candidates and generate interest in client positions or pipeline requirements
- Responsible for the staffing function from employment requisitions, job postings, recruiting and on-boarding of new employees.
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Management team to establish position requirements interview process and recruitment priorities.
- Conduct interviews by telephone, recommend and schedule candidates for further interviews.
- Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on interview process and candidate selection.
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
- Responsible for recruitment advertising and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message.
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting for a wide range of positions in a fast-paced/high-volume environment
- Minimum 1 year of search consulting experience at an agency
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software a plus
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is?$58,000 - $88,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined?here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via?www.paylocity.com/careers.