Talent Acquisition Partner at Envoy Global
Location: Chicago or Fully Remote (within the US)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online tech platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking an additional Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our unified, fun and fast-working team. This role is suited to someone with 1-3 years of experience already as a Recruiter , who has a strong sense of urgency, and a flare for recruiting tech and IT roles. We are therefore seeking a truly passionate Recruiter (who is not seeking an HR generalist opportunity).
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, your responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle recruitment of a range of operational and management, including exempt and non-exempt roles across the Envoy business (some global roles)
- Sourcing potential quality hires via a range of online channels and tactics
- Ensuring that all recruitment and hiring activity is budgeted and approved
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines via technology platforms
- Building working relationships with passive candidates, and hiring managers
- Tailoring performance-based interview guides as per roles that are being recruited
- Ensuring that all candidates (those hired, and those not hired) have a positive experience interacting with Envoy's talent acquisition team
- Ensuring timely follow-up with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Consulting to hiring managers regarding best-practice recruitment processes and interviewing techniques
- Tracking key recruitment metrics, as required
- Tracking candidates via Greenhouse ATS
- Producing letters of offer and employment agreements, as required
- 1-3 years of experience as a full life-cycle recruiter (within an agency and/or internal setting)
- Experience hiring for a range of technical and IT-related roles
- Excellent ability to build rapport with hiring managers, candidates, peers, and external industry partners
- Experience working to set Recruitment Metrics, with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A fun nature and a strong team focus
- Experience with writing creative and appealing job ads, tailored to various audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong decision-making ability
- Global immigration recruitment experience highly desirable
- Up-to-date general knowledge of relevant employment laws and compliance regulations
- Proficiency with various Applicant Tracking Databases and ensuring data integrity
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.