Talent Acquisition Partner
Signal is looking for a talent acquisition partner who is a master relationship builder, a super sourcer, and all-around good egg to help us do just that for roles across our sales, product, marketing and client services team, among others. You’ll be on a small team working directly with hiring managers and leadership, and the talent you find will help shape the future of our company.
So, what would you be doing?
- Sourcing, interviewing and hiring across a wide range of roles, including sales, client services, product, technical account management and wherever else we need a hand
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers, so you can recognize exactly who would be a great fit for their team
- Being an active member of the martech/start-up community
- Building a pipeline of great talent for future roles
- Working with our people and culture team to create a great experience for anyone thinking of joining us.
- Helping out -- whether it’s mentoring junior team members, asking for referrals for a role you’re not working on, or slogging through our applicant tracking system, when you see a colleague in need, you make yourself available
What do we need from you?
- Experience. You’ve done this before, in the digital marketing and ad tech space at the enterprise level.
- Hustle. You know when to step on the gas to get candidates in front of hiring managers and offers in front of candidates
- The ability to anticipate and react to multiple changing priorities -- with grace and humor.
- You truly enjoy building relationships with hiring managers and teams, getting to know their quirks and amazing qualities, and helping find the right people for each role. You are able to adjust your process to fit their needs.
- You know how to manage up, and aren’t afraid to be pleasantly persistent when you need to advocate for a candidate.
- Organization. You’re able to deal with a lot of moving parts crucial to the process without missing a beat. You don’t leave candidates or managers waiting for news.
- The ability to work within an applicant tracking system. You understand the importance of tracking what you do and where a candidate is in our process.
- You really geek out on finding the best person for the job and the best job for the person, aka, “developing a professional crush”.
- You get that deciding to change jobs is a stressful and personal decision. You treat potential Signalites like people and not just “candidates” or “resumes”.
- You are a creative sourcer. You are okay with not posting on the big job boards.
Bonus points for:
- Experience hiring in SaaS businesses and the martech world.
- Experience using the Jazz ATS
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another as adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus, great Chicago office location, Hack Weeks, snack, and great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send us your resume. The company and team we are building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the leading independent provider of data onboarding and identity resolution technology for the enterprise. Signal’s platform empowers marketers to enhance their customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world generating more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies each year between 2015 and 2018.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.