Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc. has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and self motivated Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our busy and growing team. This role is based at our Headquarters, in the West Loop of Chicago, with easy access to Union and Ogilvie train stations. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter will work closely with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly and effectively. This position offers a fantastic range of benefits with a fun and friendly working environment, all set within a fantastic office space in the heart of Chicago.
• Our team of recruiters perform full life-cycle recruiting for professional, technical and engineering positions, as well as other functional areas as needed.
• Using your expertise, you will effectively manage a high volume of requisitions at all salary levels in multiple locations (on-site and virtual) across North America.
• Acts as a recruiting partner and a subject matter expert to business leadership, hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
• Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of quality and quantity of candidates for the pipeline.
• Identify 'root cause' solutions to complex recruiting issues and ability to implement solutions that will mitigate immediate problems and future potential issues.
• Screens and counsels candidates, coaches the hiring team, and negotiates the close.
• Practice attention to detail and flawless execution of requisition processing.
• Bachelors Degree is required.
• 2+ years recruiting experience.
• Seeking 2+ years in Recruiting Strategy: Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiting team to develop and implement recruiting strategy.
• Prior background in recruiting engineers, IT professionals or other related technical skills sets is a plus.
• Possess strong candidate and client management skills, with a proven ability to influence.
• Ability to work independently to meet hiring needs, produce results and build strong relationships.
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Prior background using Workday is desired.
• Bachelors Degree is required
• 2+ years of recruiting experience
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.