If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc. has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, savvy and self motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team and help us build a diverse, high-performing workforce that creates technologies and services that make our communities safer.
This role is based at our Headquarters, in the West Loop of Chicago, with easy access to Union and Ogilvie train stations. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiting Coordinator will perform a variety of activities in support of the MSI recruitment process and new hire experience. This position offers a great range of benefits with a fun and friendly working environment, all set within an incredible office space in the heart of Chicago.
As a critical part of the North America Talent Acquisition organization you will provide administrative support throughout the recruitment life cycle inclusive of interview coordination, general candidate management, job posting, employment brand campaigns and recruitment reporting/analysis. In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will be responsible for delivering a positive Hiring Manager and Candidate experience.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible but not limited to the following:
• Supporting administrative processes for all phases of the recruiting and hiring process
• Partnering with the Recruiter, Hiring Manager and/or interview team to schedule interviews which may be face to face, video or phone screen.
• Completing New Hire Visa and Immigration Paperwork
• Assisting in candidate or employee relocation process
• Posting and advertising job openings
• Attend career fairs, conferences and recruitment events as needed
• High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field is strongly desired
• Experience using Workday Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is strongly desire
• Ability to interface with internal hiring teams to communicate and coordinate interviews
• Must work independently with minimal guidance
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and must also have a high sense of urgency, strong work ethic and is results oriented.
• Well organized team player who is able to influence, lead and drive processes, projects and issue resolution.
• High School diploma or GED required
• 1+ years work experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruiting capacity
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.