Talent Acquisition Sourcer at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe's Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking a Sourcer to support our growing consulting business across multiple regions, located in our Chicago. As a Sourcer at West Monroe you will be responsible for identifying and attracting passive talent to one of the best consulting firms to work for. You will play a pivotal role in the discovery of people. We will provide the tools and resources and you will bring your passion for top passive talent across several difference specialties & industries. Once identified, you will ask them to share their story - where have they been? what do they want to do and where are they going? You will uncover their capabilities to help make the connection as to how they will contribute to our brand.
- Partner with other in-house Recruiters to gain an understanding of the needs of client groups and candidate profiles
- Perform research / searching using advanced techniques on passive talent through social media, job boards, our ATS and external networks across multiple regions
- Identify, screen and access talent and sell the West Monroe opportunity
- Deliver findings through written feedback to the Recruiters on candidate skills, fit and compensation.
- Seek innovative and creative strategies to identify candidates
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and future hiring needs
- Define sourcing strategies based on required skills, roles and locations.
- Utilize social media to help market roles, attract talent and build online communities of target candidates.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated interest in Talent/Recruitment field
- Preferably 2+ years of search experience either in an agency or in-house recruiting environment
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and thorough knowledge of web-based recruitment strategies desired
- Self-starter with excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships and work within a collaborative environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word required
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required. Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Professionally manages information of a confidential nature
- Strong communicator, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- You are authorized to work in the United States
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.